Thank you for considering Exploring Minds Montessori as a school for your family.
We find that it is very important that you observe the Montessori method in action in order to better understand the philosophy. Please be aware that in the Montessori classroom, the environment plays a very important role in the learning process; if that environment is altered or disturbed, the child’s focus and concentration will be lost. For that reason we ask that on the day of your observation that you do not your child/dren to the tour.
While observing keep in mind the following:
• Do not interact with the children. This will help keep distractions to a minimum during the work-time.
• It is prohibited to take pictures of students, staff and classroom.
• Hold all questions and concerns until your meeting time at 10:15am with our director.
• Refrain from using your cell phones.
• Avoid holding conversations with other adults.
We look forward to your visit!